Thursday, April 9, 2015

complete rather than compete

i don't know why no one has told me i have the most self-intersted and self-centered blog header in history. "just emily." it makes me cringe for two reasons.
One, I'm currently overcoming my big weakness of YCS (youngest child syndrome), and two, theres a country song that I use to always sing by Toby Keith, "I wanna talk about me." And considering that I officially hate country, self-centeredness just really rubs me wrong in all ways.

 I guess if i ever fulfill my dream of getting married someday, i'll replace my title with a more appropriate blog header.

i don't know why that was necessary to tell you all that, but i did.

What you really should know--I'm only going to touch on, because, well, thats what weekends are for, to blog, not school nights.


But some reallly important things happened recently and I just want to remember them.

LDS General Conference   |     Easter 2015    |    Mom's 63rd Birthday    

 I am grateful that with Bronson, I learn about completing one another, rather than competing. 

So...STAY TUNED.

2 comments

Total Pageviews

© j u s t e m i l y
Maira Gall