1. if i could sum up my college career in six words it'd be....cheerios, chocolate chips, and pb & j.
2. don't cook with the lights off...you end up burning your bacon (because you can't see...duh), and almost lightening the whole stove on fire from the grease of the bacon...oh and you feel like you'll die from gas poisioning.
3. do your laundry--regularly. its been about a month and a half. when underwear runs out...you still have swim bottoms to wear. tomorrow i'll just have to wear my full piece underneath. *sigh*
4. you can get by with only wearing 3 outfits in 5 days. thanks to the MWF, T/TH class schedule. No one will ever know you wore the same outfit on M and T, since its different classes!
5. always heat your apt. with gas heating. that way you never have to pay for the thermostat to rest nicely at 90 degrees, 24/7.
|the pathetic meal i consumed.|