Saturday, November 5, 2011

enjoying the small things

Because i am a lover of all things beautiful...i wanted to share with you something that is truly beautiful.
This blog, is wonderful. Its the life of a sweet family in Florida with their adorable daughters, Lainey and Nella. Nella was born with Down Syndrome. Despite this, she is a beautiful and perfect little girl. I have so much respect for this mother---and all mothers for that matter. I had about 1/40 chance of being a down syndrome baby considering how old my mother was when she had me. And now I have made it my college major to help those that are born with mental and physical challenges--specifically autism--and other such disorders. But, if you have time, take a moment and read about the joys she finds in the small things in life. Read Here. I think there is so much we all can learn from this woman's life. She inspires me to see the beauty in the small and simple things in life that make life worth living. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

© j u s t e m i l y
Maira Gall