its finals week, can you tell?
Just kidding...this is all because there was a RS activity...and somehow we got stuck with all of it. Are we complaining? Yes....but secretely not. We all know that.
This is a monumental week:
- I got my 5th BYU job. can you guess? I will be a Religion TA this Fall for my absolute favorite teacher, Brother Griffin.
- After tomorrow I will have finished a year and a half at BYU. Are you still shocked, yeah, i'm still re-reading that sentence over and again.
- I made a new friend this week. And you should do. This is all it takes: saying "hello."
- I get to see my mom & dad for the 4th time in a year next week.
- Friday is my absolute LAST day at the MTC. Which is really sad considering i've been there for a year. I'm truly going to miss my coworkers and friends.