Friday, September 30, 2011

whats making me smile

if this week was any indication of how the rest of the semester is going to be...then i'm scared. 
phew. its just about over. but...theres still something to smile about. so humor me...
 after a particularly exhausting morning...i walked to the Talmage Building women's bathroom--and sunk deep in the couch and slept. It was wonderful. I also studied. But lesson learned: if you don't turn your music up load enough, you'll be accompained by the sound of pee from the next room over.
mama: be proud! i made 2 loaves of homemade bread. that was my ultimate domistic-ity day. made bread. did so many dishes. cleaned. baked. studied. my brain/body was out of commission for a while. 


I attended the General RS Conference....which gave me needed beautiful inspired direction in my life.
 this doesn't technically make me smile....(since there is a good portion of my savings put into these books...) but...being at this university does.
 and cousins! what else could you need in life!
and i met a new friend...Kristy Rich. She is a friend of Derek's, and he suggested we meet. Ironically enough, she has Bishop Syrbowsky as her bishop this year!

and on Sunday night i went and visited Kristy and the Sybrowsky family at their ward prayer--and it made my week! 



1 comment

  1. Now I am smiling too. I am glad you had a good week. That bread is really something to be proud of! I am really impressed, and would like a slice please! - or a loaf.... please?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

© j u s t e m i l y
Maira Gall