Sunday, April 17, 2011

its bound to be a good day

....because there is SUNSHINE in OREGON TODAY.

   {one: capitol building. two: in library of congress (aka: largest library in the world). three: sister sister time at frenzi}

julia came home from the week and now she's already back in Rexburg for more school.
I'm home alone--living the life.
Eating out at pig n' pancake, truffle hunter, temple cafeteria...its the life i tell ya.

and nothing else i can say that will trump the beauty of the sun today. It is magnificient. Oregon hasn't seen it, in about 54 days. Thats how wonderful it is. 

And today is Sunday. So that makes it double times better. 
Have a great Sabbath!


p.s.: for the fun of it, i started a twitter account, so if you want to follow the nonsense, uneducational things I say....have at it. you'll find me at emlewis11.

3 comments

  1. Yay! And you both look so pretty. Emily, where did you get that shirt? I have LONG been on the hunt for the perfect striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't amazing how the sun makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of you the 2 Misses Lewis together is adorable! I love it! I am watching Upstairs Downstairs right now. I'll let you know if it's any good.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

© j u s t e m i l y
Maira Gall