Saturday, April 9, 2011

a cause to be sentimental

today i finished my last five hours as a hostess (scroll to the bottom to see one of the main reasons i decided to quit. the dress! its horrid. someone has to pay me to wear that, oh wait, they already do.). while i spent time cleaning tables off or putting things away, i realized my time as an adolescent is truly coming to an end. i tried remember what it felt like to play dolls or make believe. I couldn't. I tried remembering what it was like to ride bikes around my neighborhood and pretend that leaves were money to buy from mailbox shops. i couldn't. Because i can not stop time, this is my cause never to forget what being a kid is like.

and because i am a lover for all beautiful things...like the sun...which Oregon saw for the first time in 41 days. I kidd you not, thats what the paper said. And they were quoting the National Weather Service. So i believe them. These are raw versions of some glorious sun.



2 comments

  1. Pretty pictures Bubs. And congrats on moving on from Heidi's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHA!!!!! You have been hiding that from me for a LONG time! I LOVE the dress! You are too adorable in it, that is the only problem. And great pictures of the sunshine. Those were so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

© j u s t e m i l y
Maira Gall