Tuesday, February 22, 2011

two claps for today

give a warm welcome to my new baby....
isn't she precious!? yeah, i know you think so to. I am, hands down, so excited! It should arrive on Friday!
Do you know what this means!?
yesh, you guessed it, more pictures of this face!
okay, enough of this crap.

today i also went to my new favorite place, frenzi, again! (i couldn't resist, don't judge me)

and the best news of all....
i got tickets to tour the white house and the capitol building in march!


so this day definitely deserves two claps.
chow.

6 comments

  1. Aw so lucky-that would have been so much fun to tour the white house! I guess you'll have to take lots of pictures with your new camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a great camera! And just in time for your big trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous for your camera. How much was it? Are you getting it used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a lucky girl...even though you got locked out tonight...still a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA!!!! You got locked out!? Do a post on that! Too bad you didn't have your new camera on ya to take a pic of the locked door! Seriously thogh, I can't wait to see all the awesome pictures your gonna take in DC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO freaking jealous right now! Ah I want one of those so bad.
    And k, pretty sure I want to go to Oregon now just so I can try out this Frenzi place. It looks SO good. When you get to Provo, I'm taking you to "Spoon Me". I'm kind of obsessed with that place.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

© j u s t e m i l y
Maira Gall