Friday, November 26, 2010

i have so much to be thankful for

 ...I am thankful for this sister. :) the "two of a kind" sisters reunite.
 Gresham, Oregon welcomes the first snow fall of the year! Hooray (and for you in minnesota, you would laugh at the fact that we got out of school for less than an inch of snow :)


Lots of time to read. Especially the hunger games. which i'm just now starting...how did i not read these before???
 Time spent with beautiful and wonderful cousins. Especially this one. Lynette Lewis.

 Time for lots of eating and lots of laughing.... :)


and....time for turkey bowl.

it was a blessed thanksgiving! :)

things I am grateful for in 2010:
1. the wonderful truth of the gospel. I am thankful for that every year. 
2. to be blessed with 2 nieces and 1 nephew in ONE Week. That is a miracle.
3. 3 Jobs. Although I complain about them way too much, they have all been given to me in a sense and I am so grateful for that.
4. Education. 
5. Seminary. Although I am not very good about being on time, or every remembering when I have devo, I am still grateful that I can attend early morning seminary. I think the Lord has seen the sacrifice we have made to make seminary a priority and I know I have been blessed for that. I was reading the New Era, and to read that some teens in India would have to walk 3 miles each morning to seminary and than another 3 miles to school...I thought, what a wimp I am... i complain that the steering wheel is too cold, or that the radio isn't playing my favorite songs. 

I have so much to be thankful for. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

© j u s t e m i l y
Maira Gall