Monday, June 13, 2011

all aboard

today (at 2 AM), I finished packing up my belongings, stuffed them in small boxes, and heading to utah.
yep, i'm outta here.

you could have mistaken all my boxes for the leaning tower of pisa.
my dad claimed i clearly didn't need all those boxes, but I assured him I did.

for the record, i am taking more boxes than our family takes on vacation.
but then again, i'll be living there for 4 years, so that is understandable.

as for now, we are venturing out for a 13 hour drive, when all 3 drivers have accumulated approx 12 hours of sleep in the past 2 days.

here we go.
I'm off.
no turning back now.

farewell.

1 comment

  1. Adios!
    Thanks so much BTW for taking the time to come see me one last time before you took off. I super duper miss you! I love reading about all your adventures and new people you meet etc. I am basically just living vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

© j u s t e m i l y
Maira Gall